Law Offices of James J. Carrigan


If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, a slip-and-fall accident, a construction accident or a similar accident because of someone elseís negligence, we can bring a claim on your behalf for medical expenses, loss of income, and pain and suffering.

We will work with you to prove the negligence of the other party, to prove the extent of your injuries and disability, to coordinate benefits to which you are entitled from various insurance companies and to get you an adequate award for your loss.

Medical documentation is required to support your claim. We will work with your medical treatment providers to gather proof of your injury and disability. We will also advise you about other benefits to which you may be entitled, including:

  • workerís compensation
  • Social Security Disability
  • private disability insurance
  • state and municipal disability insurance

Free initial consultation. No fee unless successful, and no fee at all for the no-fault portion of a motor vehicle accident.